Thanks Al, for the idea (below), that is helpful+ACE-

About my other question, does anyone know while playing a list of queued
sounds of any way to determine which member is playing, as it plays? Or at
least, is there a way where I can get Director to execute a some handler or
command each time it starts a new sound from the list of 32 sounds that were
queued? (Like every time a new sound from the list is played, something
should light up, or whatever). I'm desperate+ACE-

if you have a sound member with 1 second of blank space in it, this should
put that between each item in the queue you are constructing.

+AD4- - Can I control the size of the pause between the sounds?
+AD4- (For example, if
+AD4- the 32 sounds are the letters of the ABC, and I want to give the user
+AD4- control on how fast the letters will be read).

have different size space sound members that you use based on the users'
choice.
 i.e +ACI-1+AF8-sec+AF8-space+ACI-, +ACI-500+AF8-msec+AF8-space+ACI-,
+ACI-2+AF8-sec+AF8-space+ACI-, etc.

Michael Nadel
mediart+AEA-bezeqint.net
Mediart - Multimedia as an Art Form