I posted a message about creating a dynamic number of variables, and
was informed that I should probably be using a list.  Cool.

I was reading my "Director 7 Demystified" book about Lists, and I
wondered if I could use lists to solve another of my problems... I
have a grid, 20x20, that I want to have a sprite navigate around --
in fact, the sprite is a boat.  Can I use a list to keep track of
what grid squares are land and what are water, and use that
information to create a path for the boat to follow (so that the boat
does not drive across land)?

Thanks for your help.

Tyler