Yes, lists of lists.

Or, if you want to think about your data as though it really is a
grid (or "array" in other programming languages), feel free to read
my description of an array object that can be used for this type of
thing.  I have a description with code in my object oriented
programming book at:

   http://www.furrypants.com/loope

It's the second example in chapter 5.

Irv

--

Lingo / Director / Shockwave development for all occasions.

   (Home-made Lingo cooked up fresh every day just for you.)