Hi Friends,

When i protect my movie then it's gives me lot of problem projector not
run proper. in
director it's work fine.
like
in search link is not working proper.
& my director is telling me that it's out of memory i don't know why
it's happen i am in
big trouble. i am using director 7.02.
when i am open any window then it's gives me lot of problem like drop
down is not
working proper. & i got lot of problem by different system like 95, 98 ,
nt & 2000
font color is change. in some system program work fine & other system it
work not
proper.
& also one error is there that is buddy api xtras error is as below
error message is : "you have exceeded the number of licensed functions")

i am using 16 bit.

how can i remove this error please help me.

Mitesh