Hi list,

I am developing cross-platform cd (windows & mac).I
am installing font (eg.Verdana) in users machine by
installation programme. I am taking care of both
platform by using fontmap file.I do not want to
embedd the fonts in director movie. My PROBLEM is
after installation in macintosh, the text  alignment
is(bad)different from windows and in some cases fonts
are normal in windows but bold in mac eventhogh
fontmap.txt is properly set.

Anybody can help me in this........?

Thanks in advance

joy