> Fonts on Win and Mac almost never look the same. This is not only
> in Director. Have you checked the fonts on both platforms in any
> other program?
>
> There are ways to manipulate the fonts and the spacing in
> Macromedia Fontographer. But this is complicated. You could also
> generate a Win-font on the Mac.
>
> If you have only few text, and the text doesn´t change and must not
> be searched. Make an image out of the text. Pixels are most reliable.

Yes .. Ur right ..

But .. Director crash always , when u select font with multible character
tabs .. like system font Arial .. Not in import .. Just when U select it in
list in inpurt Dialog .. Thats crazy .. If u have any similar font as first
in font list , U cant import any other font .. When U click IMPORT font ,
director always crash .. But Its not problem.. I have any oldie win95
installed somewhere , where i can import fonts .
Biger problem is national code pages .. Im living in Slovakia , Central
Europe .. We have lot of national characters .. And there are lot of
problems with this in Director .. And this problem is in all versions of
Director (5,6,6.7,7,8,8.5) ..

Pytkin