>Antialiasing, in fact, is an absolute requirement for some of us
>foreign-language users and odd-ball font users.

Slava, I liked your post--that is good info.

What has your experience been with Director 8 and 8.5 support for "foreign"
code pages? I know it was an issue with D7--it only had support for Western
European languages. You were kind of out of luck if you weren't in the ISO
8859.1 group.

How does it do with scripts such as Cyrillic, Polish, Turkish, Czech,
Greek, and others? Is it handling them now?

I used to do a lot of localization, but I've been out of touch for about a
year. I don't want to get too far behind :-)

Cordially,

Kerry Thompson