Hi all,

D8, PC, low IQ?

I need to open a text file, which is in the same folder as the projector,
in wordpad from a projector. I'm using

open the moviePath & "myfile.txt" with "C:\windows\write.exe"

The problem is - wordpad opens but I get an error message saying "file
My........ (etc.) not found." On the other hand the file opens Ok in
notepad, although the formatting is lost.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Steve Bolton