Whenever I pass a command from one behavior to another with a variable, the
variable turns up all messed up! For example, when I write in a behavior on
sprite 3:

sendSprite(3, #checkRight, 15)

And then on another behavior on sprite 3 I write:

on checkRight whatNumber
    put whatNumber
end

This is what I get in the message window!

-- <offspring "findSound" 4 125c4b8>

All I want is the number 15, not this weird line. Can someone tell me what I
am doing wrong please?
How do I pass a variable from behavior to behavior?

Thanks,

Michael Nadel
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Mediart - Multimedia as an Art Form