Try my behavior below.  Just drop it all the text sprite you would
like to input data.  The tab order is set by their sprite channel
number, small to large.
_____
Milo Mineur wrote:
> I'm still strugling with the 'SHIFT-TAB' function for my txtmembers.
>
> Or it doesn't work in my final movie or it's too slow :(
> Does someone know what's wrong with my script or methode?

-- [Auto Tabbing Behavior]
--  Fumio Nonaka
property spriteNum, plInstances

on beginSprite me
  sendAllSprites(#xCollectInstance, [])
  sprite(me.spriteNum).member.editable = true
end

on endSprite me
  plInstances.deleteOne(me)
end

on xCollectInstance me, lListPointer
  plInstances = lListPointer
  lListPointer.append(me)
end

on keyDown me
  if the key = tab then
    me.xAutoTabing()
  else
    pass
  end if
end

on xAutoTabing me
  oNextInstance = me.xGetNextInstance()
  oNextInstance.xFocus()
end

on xGetNextInstance me
  nCurrentPos = plInstances.getOne(me)
  nAmount = plInstances.count()
  nNextPos = ((nCurrentPos + the shiftDown * (nAmount - 2)) mod
nAmount) + 1
  return plInstances.getAt(nNextPos)
end

on xFocus me