I'm having the most unusual problem. I'm making a cross platform program
that utilizes MPGs and has completely separate casts for each platform
(DirectXtra cast for the Windows side and Quicktime cast for the Mac side).
Even though I'm dynamically linking the cast after determining the platform
upon launch -- the program is now showing a Quicktime Initialization error on
the Windows side.
The program has a stub for each side and goes through an "intro" movie
before it comes to the final program. It's at the final program that it
shoots out the error.
I'm certain there is no "Quicktime" cast member in the internal cast and
there is no xtra reference to the QT Asset in the Protected Movie. (Not that
is should matter since it isn't the stub, of course)
Is there any way the original movie could still be looking for the QT
Asset even if there isn't a single reference to it anywhere in the program?
Thanks in advance,
Dave
[To remove yourself from this list, or to change to digest mode, go to
http://www.penworks.com/LUJ/lingo-l.cgi To post messages to the list,
email [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Problems, email [EMAIL PROTECTED])
Lingo-L is for learning and helping with programming Lingo. Thanks!]