Hi friends,

I have created one project before one mount in window 95 system at that
time it was work in window nt system but now it is not working in window
Nt system but it is working in window 95 system.

it gave error is:
---
xxx.exe - Entry point not found

The procedure entry point UnMapeLS could not be located in the dynamic
link library KERNEL32.dll

& then it ask for download shockwave player which is not installed.
--

i have put KERNEL32.dll in xtra folder & also at exe file path.
But the error is not goes so give me your suggestion & help me out i am

Help me i have very short time. But u can help me & pull me out.

Mitesh