Sean Wilson wrote:

> > I had put all the dll files on exe file path & also in xtras
> > folder but still
> > error is not gone. This error is come only in window Nt & window
> > 2000 system
> > not in window 95,98 system. I had also put karnel32.dll but still
> > error is not
> > gone. I made projector file in window nt system but error is not
> > gone. But if i
> > run exe file form Hardisk(copy in my system & then run) then it
> > runs fine. If i
> > create cd or run that exe file by network then it doesn't work &
> > gives error.
>
> Ignore the kernel32.dll - it is a system file that is already present in
> your Winnt folder.
>
> What xtras are you using in your project. Are there any DirectMedia or
> StreamingMedia assets?
>
> Is there any chance you accidentally bundled xtras into the projector as
> well as providing an external xtras folder with dlls etc.?

Hi friends,

I have not use DirectMedia xtras or StreamingMedia assets. If i copy that
projector file to system form CD then it runs fine but that file is not run
from CD Drive. It doesn't autorun in NT system but it autorun form in 95
system.
Is there problem in autorun.ini file. Please send me Autorun file
description (what data i have to put in autorun file). Or Other way is
there.

Thanks
Mitesh Gajjar