<snip>
> Thanks, braintrust!
>
> Cory
>
> PS. Watch for me on 'The Weakest Link' 8/20 on NBC, assuming the airdate
> doesn't get moved

Oh you poor sod. I officially apologise for the United Kingdom (join in if
you like Gerbil et al) for that lunatic Anne Robinson (if it was her you
were up against Cory). We've been trying to give her the boot for years but
not even I would have chosen to put you guys through the cringe-worthy
irritation that is her on that gameshow and it's "you are the weakest link -
goodbye" strap-line. Damn her - does anyone else see more than a passing
resemblance between our own Anne and an ex-female lunatic Prime Minister of
recent years?

Leon