Hi folks!

I want to establish a copy protection similar to windows XP. In detail i
would like to read out things like amount of RAM, harddisk serial etc
and combine that into a serial number. Since my application has to be
online anyway, it will check this serial number with an online database
and therefore know whether it is legal or not.

Any ideas, xtras or something?

regards, Florian