Sometimes the Video flickers at the start or, even worse, leaves behind a *ghost*
image of itself when navigating your score; in these cases setting the visibility
does not help at all.  So, as a normal development technique a lot of developer
use the *move the sprite* technique.

As the the setting the flag stuff, I have included the *if......then* example, try
it
and it should work but you may want to have a look in the help pages for :
global variables,  and the case statement.

Cheers

JohnT