thanks very much guys,
I'm going to try two things,
1) breaking up the flash to fit around the mpgs
2)convert the mpgs to swf and just use flash this time?
Thanks for your help
I hope i can help you out soon.
Later,
Alex MacLeod

Qd (London) Ltd
TV/Radio, Music Video, New Media, Design
http://www.qotd.co.uk
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
+44 (0)20 7462 1700

The contents of this message may be confidential and
should be treated as such unless otherwise stated.