At 04:14 PM 5/07/2016, David Boxall wrote:

>>If we keep arguing about the costs over a four year budget cycle we are
>>unlikely to see a universally acceptable outcome. We need to be building a
>>futureproofed NBN that is seen as a critical long term investment.

I find it amazing that the country could build an electricity grid, a rail
network, a road network, and HUGE water pipelines many many decades ago, but
now is afraid to invest in building the 21st century equivalent. If people back
then behaved as they are today, we would still be walking or riding horses.

Jan

I write books. http://janwhitaker.com/?page_id=8

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jw...@janwhitaker.com
Twitter: <https://twitter.com/JL_Whitaker>JL_Whitaker
Blog: www.janwhitaker.com

Some psychopaths become serial killers, and other psychopaths become
prosecutors. - Bob Ruff, Truth and Justice, June 2016

Sooner or later, I hate to break it to you, you're gonna die, so how do you
fill in the space between here and there? It's yours. Seize your space.
~Margaret Atwood, writer