On Sunday, 22 July 2018 17:22:53 AEST Karl Auer wrote:

> You cannot control who uploads things into your record. You have no right to
> check what is uploaded into your record. You cannot control who sees your
> record. You cannot find out who has accessed your record, nor what they do
> with it. You cannot correct or remove documents from your record.

I thought it was possible for an individual to at least display their record, I
assume all of it (?), and to be notified when it was accessed.  However whether
this would be honoured for all time, even if true, is not guaranteed.

I think it would be worth repeating the URL of the opt-out page too.

DavidL.