Interesting point.  Even though licenses for some software
costs the same between NT and Linux for S/390, that running on NT could cost
more due to the number of physical machines needed to support a particular
application.

--
Rich Smrcina
Sytek Services, Inc.

Catch the WAVV!  Stay for Requirements and the Free for All!
Update your S/390 skills in 4 days for a very reasonable price.
WAVV 2002 in Cincinnati (Fort Mitchell, KY).
April 12-16, 2002
For details see http://www.wavv.org