From: Coffin Michael C [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2002 12:34 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Current Linux/390 Distributions Aren't Cheap

-snip-
The alternative is (to my thinking) not use any vendors "package", take the
kernel source and IBM's patches and manually build and maintain your own
system.

Michael Coffin, VM Systems Programmer
Internal Revenue Service - Room 6030
1111 Constitution Avenue, N.W.
Washington, D.C.  20224

Voice: (202) 927-4188   FAX:  (202) 622-6726