[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
> Sorry to disappoint you, old friend, but I seem to recall that Rolf
> Harries was born in Cardiff! But I do agree with you that he should be
> transported! ;o)

Dunno about Harries, but Rolf Harris's mum used to live just up the road.
Literally, about 200 metres from here. There's a "retirement home."

Rolf grew up in Bassendean, about five minutes by car from here. Well, ten
allowing for traffic lights.

He got his big break on Perth's New Faces, then the Town of Bassendean passed
round the hat to send him to Melbourne.

A couple of years ago he gave a free concert there. He comes back fairly
regularly.

Sounds a bit more Australian than Greg Norman;-)

--
Cheers
John Summerfield

Microsoft's most solid OS: http://www.geocities.com/rcwoolley/

Note: mail delivered to me is deemed to be intended for me, for my disposition.

If you don't like being told you're wrong,
        be right!