Hello from Gregg C Levine normally with Jedi Knight Computers
Relax Phil, nothing to over react about. It probably is not in Marist's
bit bucket. If anything, Len was relating verbatim something he noted on
a different list. As it happens I saw that message, and registered via
that poorly written web page. If anything, they have just US based
gatherings, so that you can over react about.
Gregg C Levine [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi