Hello from Gregg C Levine normally with Jedi Knight Computers
According to the way my computer does things, when an attachment of that
nature is opened, it means local. And on his box. Why that happened, is
beyond me. Phil is insisting that something happened that can only be
called wrong. And he's right. He even wrote me off list, which I don't
mind, about this issue. However, one response off list is my limit.
Gregg C Levine [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi

Settings\Administrator\LocalSettings\Temp\~7458936.htm is a