Hello from Gregg C Levine
Just your average web page supplying folks with the means of initiating
a registration process for the upcoming road show. Why? Phil, you are
raising a good point, however the point is that he was mentioning to
people on this list. Anyone who is subscribed to both lists, as I am
would have caught it over there. And anyone who isn't would know enough
to raise holy Ned about it. Which is exactly what you are doing.
Gregg C Levine [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi

Marist's