Alright, you know the situation, the company won't spend money to buy
CD's. So, to FTP the distribution to a server (CD or DASD) what do I
need? It looks like the first thing that LOADER goes after is
/s390/RedHat/base files, then it goes for the s390/RedHat/RPMS/ files.
What are you including in your 1.4GB estimate, and is there a way to
run LOADER (or RHSETUP) by not first downloading the RPMS file to a
local server? I do still have the SuSE 7.0 CD's, but the company wants
RedHat, is loading SuSE first the best option, then setting it up as
the Redhat distribution FTP server?

=====