Hello again from Gregg C Levine
I'm not stunning you Michael. I'm only doing exactly what the both of
them would have done. And then waiting to see what else develops.
-------------------
Gregg C Levine [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi

Of
> Michael Short
> Sent: Friday, March 07, 2003 11:40 AM
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: [LINUX-390] 1000th z800 Sold
>
> Don't shoot the messenger. I was only citing Jim's E-mail :-).
>

>                                                    To:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>                       Gregg C Levine               cc:       (bcc:
Michael Short/Towers Perrin)
>                       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        Subject:  Re:
1000th z800 Sold
>                       et.att.net>
>                       Sent by: Linux on 390
>                       Port
>                       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>                       EDU>
>

>                       03/07/2003 11:33 AM
>                       Please respond to
>                       Linux on 390 Port
>

> Hello from Gregg C Levine
> Excuse me? Before Jim Elliot, and Alan Altmark complain, its Linux
for
> S/390. OS/390 is an operating system. I've already seen that happen
> before.
> -------------------
> Gregg C Levine [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> "The Force will be with you...Always." Obi-Wan Kenobi
> "Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi
> (This company dedicates this E-Mail to General Obi-Wan Kenobi )
> (This company dedicates this E-Mail to Master Yoda )

Linux
> > (IFL) engine, or as an Integrated Coupling Facility (ICF) engine.
> IFLs
> > can only run Linux workloads (with or without z/VM). ICFs only run
> the
> > Coupling Facility Control Code (licensed internal code).
> >
> > On standard engines you can run z/OS, OS/390, z/VM, VM/ESA,
VSE/ESA,