First I would recommend using IBM DB2 8.1.  I was able to get around this
error by doing the following:

ln -s /usr/lib/libstdc++-libc6.2-2.so.3 /usr/lib/libstdc++-libc6.1-2.so.3

I then executed the rpm installs with the following options

rpm -ihv --nodeps

Hope that helps.

Otherwise I believe IBM has a patch and some documentation on their
website.  But again I did this with DB2 8.1 and Secureway 5.1 and all
works great and the performance has been really good.

Thanks!

Eric Sammons
FRIT - Infrastructure Engineering

Terry Spaulding <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: Linux on 390 Port <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
07/29/2003 07:36 AM
Please respond to Linux on 390 Port