Terry,

On the SLES7 CD there should be a package called compat.  It contains the
correct version of the library that DB2 requires.

--
Rich Smrcina
Sr. Systems Engineer
rsmrcina at wi.rr.com
rsmrcina at dsgroup.com

Catch the WAVV!  Stay for Requirements and the Free for All!
Update your S/390 skills in 4 days for a very reasonable price.
WAVV 2004 in Chattanooga, TN
April 30-May 4, 2004
For details see http://www.wavv.org