On Sad, 2003-08-09 at 03:38, Gregg C Levine wrote:
> Hello again from Gregg C Levine
> The staff person who did read it, indicated that it was so full of
> garbage, that it should be buried under a rock. Besides, I find their
> licensing setups to be contradictory, except for the OEM stuff.

Actually in some ways the MS junk is really useful. Their old crap used
to make wonderous claims like Linux having no wireless or journalling,
so I'd always have wireless on my laptop meeting people.

"But I was told Linux didnt do wireless"
"Oh its done so since before 802.11 even existed"

<total credibility failure in anything the MS guy tells the customer
from now until doomsday>

Its great 8)