If I use the default route, I can ping. The default does not address the
2nd CTC from another z/OS LPAR. If also causes problems with users coming
from the OSA connections.

My goal is to run VIPA on Linux using Zebra and OSPFD. This allows the
Linux system to learn the default route. Of course this does not help us
if the ping is not going back to the way it came.

I should not need the default route. Linux knows about network
161.186.86.4/30 or as it stands now, 161.186.86.5/32. Why is Linux not
sending the packet back via this network route? Why is it not going back
the way it came? I am so confused. Maybe it is time for a beer :)

Alan Altmark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: Linux on 390 Port <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
03/26/2004 01:24 PM
Please respond to Linux on 390 Port