I would prefer that IBM just ditch book mangler (erm, book manager) and go
with PDF. I would rather slit my wrists than use the book manager
interface.

             Adam Thornton
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             mine.net>                                                  To
             Sent by: Linux on         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
             390 Port                                                   cc
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             IST.EDU>                                              Subject
                                       Re: IBM BookManager

             05/16/2004 12:51
             PM

             Please respond to
             Linux on 390 Port
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                 IST.EDU>

On Sun, 2004-05-16 at 00:24, Jim Elliott wrote:
> > We currenWe currently use ibm bookmanager on an intel based linux
> > system. is some tthere that we could run the bookmanager on a linux
> > 390 image on z/VM. is some thought that we could run the bookmanager
> > on a linux 390 linux390 image of the bookmanager/bookserver. Does
> > anyone know if IBM has porteon z/VM. However, when i look at the ibm
> > web site, i can find no linux390 version of the
> > bookmanager/bookserver. Does anyone know if IBM has ported this
> > application to the linux 390 platform?
>
> No.

If IBM isn't going to use Book Manager as its doc standard moving
forward, it sure would be nice, hint hint, to have a Bookie->DocBook
converter....

Adam