Ahhh... THAT company.  We actually made them blink when they wanted to up
our mystic surcharge. When we sent them the contract cancellation notice,
they started to sing another tune.

             "Post, Mark K"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             Sent by: Linux on         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
             390 Port                                                   cc
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             IST.EDU>                                              Subject
                                       Re: ifl

             05/19/2004 10:40
             AM

             Please respond to
             Linux on 390 Port
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                 IST.EDU>

Well, in at least one case, there isn't another product, which is probably
why they adopted the position they did.  Something to do with statistical
analysis.  ;)