> I´m searching for a opensource backup tool that i can use
> with robot?

As far as the front side goes (interfacing with the clients and doing
the backup scheduling), use Amanda. It's included with most of the
distributions, although you'll want to get the latest release to get the
mods to work with z/OS HSM.  Getting the device drivers to have Linux
talk to your robot is going to depend on your hardware vendor.

If you have VM or z/OS on the same box, see my presentation on using
Amanda to dump to z/OS or VM controlled disk, and let VM or z/OS drive
the robot. It's a lot less complicated than teaching Linux to do tapes,
and you don't end up with another set of tapes to manage.