betatux:/etc # cat exports
# See the exports(5) manpage for a description of the syntax of this
file.
# This file contains a list of all directories that are to be exported
# other computers via NFS (Network File System).
# This file used by rpc.nfsd and rpc.mountd. See their manpages for
details
# on how make changes in this file effective.

/cdrom          (ro,insecure,all_squash)
betatux:/etc #

And yes can nfs mount from another machine

Ralph