exportfs -a
exportfs: No host name given with /cdrom (ro,insecure,all_squash),
suggest *(ro,insecure,all_squash) to avoid warning
exportfs: No host name given with /media/cdrom
(ro,async,wdelay,hide,insecure,root_squash,all_squash,subtree_check,secu
re_locks,mapping=identity,anonuid=-2,anongid=-2), suggest
*(ro,async,wdelay,hide,insecure,root_squash,all_squash,subtree_check,sec
ure_locks,mapping=identity,anonuid=-2,anongid=-2) to avoid warning