Hi!

smbmount works strange for me: when I mount a winxp share and walk into a
"folder" wich contains 484 files, and I re-read it in mc some files
disappear.

Noone is writing in this folder.

I want to "tar" some files, but:
"tar: /mnt/xx/data1.txt: file changed as we read it"
...and when I repeat the tar command I get this message for the same or
another files... the created .tar file is always different from the
previous ones: contains different number of files.

??