From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Glenn Nicholas
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 10:05 AM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: Oracle 10G POOR performance

Melissa, if you have a DBA, they can analyse what the 3 queries are
doing. Indexes could be missing, the optimiser could be using a
different approach. Your DBA should be aware of session tracing, if not,
here is an overview:
http://dbasupport.com/oracle/ora10g/session_tracing601.shtml

http://webmail.wanadoo.es. Tu correo gratuito, rápido y en español