I thought Slash was the guitarist for Velvet Revolver.  Formerly of Guns
'n' Roses, formerly of The Snake Pit.

Eric

             "Little, Chris"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             hs.org>                                                    To
             Sent by: Linux on         LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
             390 Port                                                   cc
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             IST.EDU>                                              Subject
                                       Re: Fishin' for information

             07/27/2005 12:52
             PM

             Please respond to
             Linux on 390 Port
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                 IST.EDU>

so it's with the dash or without?

(note to self: slashes are for hardware, slashes are for hardware . . . .)
:>