Weird question, but it may have an easy answer.

During a product installation, it said that I was missing "libdb.so.2"
file.
So I go to Yast, and do a search for it.  Not there.

I queried the vender and was told that I needed the "gnome-libs" rpm
installed.  OK, Yast found that.  Sure enough, when I installed it, my
immediate problem was fixed.

But the question is...

When you know what file is needed, but not what package it is in, is
there a way for Yast (or other command) to scan for that file and say
what package it is in?

Thanks

Tom Duerbusch
THD Consulting