From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Michael Krysiak
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2006 10:47 AM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Copying a SLES9 installation

I currently have a 31 bit installation of SLES9 on two dasd, one mdisk
is mounted as / and the other as /usr.  We aren't using logicial
volumes.  We would like to copy this installation to a logical volume
with 9 dasd. What is the recommended way of doing this?  Or is it
necessary to do a new install?

Thanks,
Michael Krysiak