Hi All,

Recently, I have tried to do network teaming for two network cards to perform
as one network for HA purpose.

I found that SLES 8 includes "bonding" drivers. It works fine for SLES 8 on
Intel. However, I encountered problem with SLES 8 on S390.

Has anyone tried using "bonding" on SLES 8 (SP4) on S390 platform?

The /etc/log/warn has the following entry
kernel:  qeth: eth2: not enough headroom in skb. Increasing the add_hhlen
parameter by 30 may help.

I am not sure if "bonding" is meant for "qeth" as well. It works well for eth.
Just like arp command works to find MAC address of ethxx but not on qethxx. For
qeth, you will need to use qetharp command.

Note:
I am using OSA express card for the network interface card on z890.

Sent via the AlumMail https://alumni.nus.edu.sg