I think we'll see z9-DC3, and they'll be based in older out-of-the-way
data centers, held together with baling wire and hope, but delivering the
goods all over the place and sometimes under the radar.

Tim Hare
Senior Systems Programmer
Florida Department of Transportation
(850) 414-4209

Jon Brock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: Linux on 390 Port <LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU>
04/27/2006 01:17 PM
Please respond to
Linux on 390 Port <LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU>

LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: New z9 models

Somebody let me know when they get around to "cargo class."

Jon