On Apr 28, 2006, at 11:51 AM, Alan Altmark wrote:

On Friday, 04/28/2006 at 10:05 EST, "Tom Duerbusch"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I know we are all virtual...really...

But in what universe can you have a 20 sided dice?  The pursuit of
a 20
sided dice, would make the pursuit of "free beer" look as easy as
turning on the tap (for those of us that don't work at a brewery).

Dude!  You never played Dungeons & Dragons?  Two 20-sided dice
(icosahedra) give you a number between 00 and 99 with an even
probability
distribution.  Picture at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Icosahedron.
Octahedra and dodecahedra (12-sided) are used as well.  We even
occasionally used the more famous hexahedron.

"Used"?  I don't use the past tense when talking about D&D.

Adam