The  FTP on the z/OS  has  exit call  FTPSMFEX...   which contains
informations(dataset)  .  Base on the datasetname sent... it will start a
job.  Another word if a file has arrived, start the  TASK.
 Any suggestion ???

             "Post, Mark K"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             Sent by: Linux on         LINUX-390@vm.marist.edu
             390 Port                                                   cc
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             ist.edu>                                              Subject
                                       Re: VSFTP Exit

             08/24/2006 03:24
             PM

             Please respond to
             Linux on 390 Port
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                 ist.edu>

You have the source code, you can put one in if you like.  I suspect
you'll wind up with a much less secure server if you have an exit
though.

What sort of functionality do you think you need in an exit?