> The  FTP on the z/OS  has  exit call  FTPSMFEX...   which contains
> informations(dataset)  .  Base on the datasetname sent... it will
start a
> job.  Another word if a file has arrived, start the  TASK.

VSFTP has no capability to perform actions when a file arrives. FTP is a
file transfer program, not a system automation tool. It does log traffic
to syslog, so you'd need to read the information from syslog and
automate based on that.

>  Any suggestion ???

Use NJE over IP. It's designed to incorporate such functions (at least
the implementations I'm familiar with), and is well integrated with
z/OS. You could also then use z/OS-based automation to trigger the task
you want.