Post, Mark K wrote:
SUSE hasn't released a version with a different schedule by architecture
for quite some time.  When SLES10 came out, it was for all platforms on
that same day.  SUSE has had a single, common, code base for a long time
now.  I still don't think Red Hat is quite there yet, based on the fact
that they have SRPMs on their servers for each architecture.

That's probably a result of the build process; were I building, I'd
rpmbuild -ba <all specs in turn>
and that always emits a source rpm; I'd publish that generated as part
of the build process for each binary rpm.

That way, should I find the need to release a z-specific fix for the
kernel, the build process for zeds would produce & publish the required
source package.

--

Cheers
John