From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Post, Mark K
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2006 5:48 PM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: SLES vs RHEL

As someone who supports both Red Hat and SUSE every day, these
differences are pretty minimal.  Anyone who can't handle both is
probably already hurting for other reasons.  If nothing else, having
both on hand lets you swing one way or the other in your purchasing,
based on who's been treating your better or worse lately.  Telling your
sales people this doesn't hurt either.