From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
McKown, John
Sent: September 18, 2006 17:23
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: Getting to 64-bit systems *legitimately*...

The "no one wants it" translates to "no one in z9BC marketting wants it
because it might undercut sales." Cynical? Really? Me? Nooo.

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and its
content is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this transmission, or taking any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited.

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any
review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action
intended recipient or delegate is strictly prohibited.  If you received this in
error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.
The integrity and security of this message cannot by guaranteed on the
Internet.  The Sender accepts no liability for the content of this e-mail, or
for the consequences of any actions taken on basis of the information provided.
 The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of
viruses.  The sender accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this e-mail.  This disclaimer is the property of the TTC and
must not be altered or circumvented in any manner.