> Would like to send/route print from z/Linux guest to the guests
virtual
> printer 00E.
> No RSCS, not VTAM. Sure we could FTP but processing the spooled print
> output
> in CMS REXX is so much simpler.
> Any suggestions would be appreciated.

There is no supported unit-record driver for Linux (Malcolm Beattie
wrote one long ago, but AFAIK it hasn't been updated for 2.6 kernels, so
really isn't much help any more).

That said, you DO have the right to use the LPR/LPD functions of RSCS
without a full RSCS license. In that case, you use the LPR support in
CUPS in the Linux guest to speak to a LPD link in RSCS, and it Just
Works. Or look at BSI's NJE Bridge, which would give you full NJE
function from Linux.

And somebody asked why you might need a VM spool interface for Linux...
QED.